Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break

Spring Break-

Our Spring Break was a blast!! Here is our week, with our fun pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Monday- Well to start our Spring Break we woke up to 4-5 inches of SNOW!! This is more like Winter Break!!!
This picture is of my cousin Shelby who came and got he
r hair permed during Twin Falls' Spring Break.





Tuesday- We woke up and had some wind.....but it DID NOT snow over night so YA!! II had a doctor appointment with Dr. Borgholthaus at the Shopko Eye care Center and came home with contacts in!!! I love them to death and it will be extremely nice for dance, basketball, and so on. Then that night I babysat Maycee Michaelson. She is so cute and loves me!


Wednesday- Had a good Bevan Pancake breakfast, then we went straight to work! It was my friend, Andrea's 11th birthday so my Mom told me if I wanted to go to Craigo's and have a sleep-over I needed to work all morning!!! I cleaned and wiped cupboards out! Brody helped clean drawers. Thanks to them she can cook in her kitchen!!


Thursday- Had another good Bevan Pancake breakfast that Brody, Andrea, and I made! YUM! The Brodster had a good nap, and then we were headed for Twin! We got to twin that night and Grandma and Grandpa and Coca Krispie Rice Krispie treats for the grandkids! All the cousins came over for dinner which was fun to see most of them! My cousin, Riley, has a band, and they were playing in the Battle Of The Bands so
instead of staying at the house I went with my Aunt and cousins to watch him! He got 3rd place and won $75.00! His band name was Captain Geech and The Shrimp Shack Shooters! Interesting name eh? But they got voted best band name!



Friday-We left Twin at about 11:00 ish and headed to Boise. My Dad was there for meetings all week so we met up with him at Grady
's baseball game. He was playing for Varsity this time, along with Braxton and Ty. After the game was over we headed to Chuck E Cheese's! Brody has always seen the commercials and is always asking, "Mom can we go to Chuck E Cheese's please!" We had a lot of fun and it was a fun break before the next game! -posted by kaci-

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun Kac! Thanks for all the pictures!!

    ps...I like your 'new' look with contacts! :)

    ReplyDelete