Sunday, July 26, 2009

Heads Up

Okay so this month has been pretty crazy! Ha ha! Um Brody got his cast off last Tuesday......and we are so so so happy! :) Now we can go swimming and do fun stuff! But I just barely did a photo shoot (if that is what you want to call it!)........which I posted on my blog,
www.kaci-ray.blogspot.com
(go to family.........and click on Kaci)

The 'photo shoot' turned out really well! We did it out in my front yard and you just can't go wrong with cute lil Brods! he he he! He only let me do it because I told him his friends........Ethan, Angie and Hailey, and Boden's Mom's have blogs so maybe they would look at them and show them......so if you will Leslie, Aironn, and Liz......show your kids! He he he!:)

{kaci}

3 comments:

  1. I will show my kids! That is fun that you started your own blog. I will have to check it out! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz! I just barely posted them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaci! I miss you guys! It made E's day when Brody called to tell him about getting his cast off. He was smiling from ear to ear the rest of the day and couldn't wait to tell Gary when he came home. I will for sure check out your blog. Tell everyone hello!

    ReplyDelete