Sunday, September 6, 2009

Too fast

August and the first few days of Sept. seem to be going by too fast! My family was just here for the big Pocatello Marathon......
Cache-Kennedy-Cooper-Kaci(I) ran the 5k!!!!! Cache and Coop(too fast) they ran the whole way and didn't even stop for drinks or nothing! Kennedy walked some (same with me) but her calves were tightening up she said......then I was outta shape! he he he :] I was so flipping sore! :( but its okay next year I am training for the 10k (along with Cache-Coop-and Ken!)
We had a lot of fun!
*CONGRATS TO DANI! WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO HAVE A BABY GIRL! :] I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF MAKING HER SOMETHING(BUT I CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT IT IS CAUSE DANI WILL KNOW AND I'LL BE A LIL TICKED!!! JK!!!! :]

Hope your month/summer was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job running the 5K! That is awesome!! I am so you will be having a niece soon. YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete